From 2 July 2014, the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) establishes a data protection law that governs the collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
The Property Finder regularly engages you through electronic direct mailers, newsletters, and face-to-face sessions to keep you informed about upcoming events, services, promotions, business updates and other content such as festival or birthday greetings. Your personal data privacy is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data that you have provided to us.
This data is collected, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To maintain a lifelong relationship with our clients;
- To market and communicate to clients about ongoing promotions, services, and upcoming events, including those conducted by partners but relevant to clients’ needs;
- To understand and study the profile of our clientele for AGC’s policy making and planning;
- To engage clients for their continual development and progress; and
- To contact clients in order to conduct market research and provide other client-related information.
We will seek your permission should there be a need to use or disclose your personal data for other purposes.
In order for us to continue our engagement with you, please keep us informed when you have updates to your personal details.
The Property Finder
Withdrawal of Consent Request
Please also inform us if you wish to withdraw your consent by emailing Jamie Chan.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]